Saturday, October 9, 2010

Quiche

One of my favorite go-to dishes for a quick breakfast or to eat as part of a meal with a salad.
Quiche is defintely something that you can eat anytime.

You can also change the ingredients for anything you desire.
The base is always the same; just add whatever ingredients you want.
Sort of like a pizza, but in a pie shell.  (I say pizza b/c you can put whatever on a pizza and its always delish.)

Rotel Quiche


1 frozen deep dish pie crust
5 eggs, whipped
6 slices Turkey bacon, chopped into pieces (fry/nuke the bacon, whichever you prefer)
1 can Rotel, drained
2/3 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used FF)
Milk

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prepare the pie crust as directed on the package.
Mix together eggs, turkey bacon, Rotel, and cheese together. Pour into prepared pie crust.
Pour just enough milk into the pie shell until the shell is full.
Bake for approx 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Let set for about 10 minutes then serve.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love me some quiche and this one is so easy! I will definitely try it. :)

Deidre said...

It really is easy peasy! You'll love it!